The Woodsmoke Brigade wants you to know that WE ARE STILL PLANNING ON RENDEZVOUS on the first weekend in December! For this reason, this year’s Rendezvous Workday on Saturday, November 7 is more important than ever. Because of the change in location, changes in Saturday events, and COVID-19 restrictions, we think it is important to conduct a Scoutmaster meeting at Workday with representation from all the troops planning to be in attendance.
At Workday, Troops will have an opportunity to:
- select their campsite,
- split firewood for their campsites (wood and hydraulic splitters made available), and
- get a “lay of the land”.
Troops will also receive information on the following:
- Saturday morning competition and how the events will be conducted,
- Water availability,
- Brigade location and visits to the Brigade area,
- Plans for COVID-19 issues, including tenting, masks, and hand sanitizing,
- Awards, and
- Plans for the Saturday evening meal.
We ask that you be present at this important meeting on November 7 at the new location. If it is not possible for you to be there, please arrange for adult representation to be there for this important informational meeting.